Saturday, September 18, 2010

Post # 4 - Lennie's Perspective

Dear Diary,


         I love my new pup. He is just the softest and cutest thing ever! I don't want him to ever go away or die so I can pet him 24/7. I wanted to sleep with him tonight but George no let me. He says I kill it if I do that. I hope that I can sleep with it everyday as soon as it's old enough to be away from its mom.


         An'ways, today George says that we would go away and live in our own house in one month! That make me really happy! I hope it really happens because then we can have millions of rabbits which would make me the happiest person alive. Candy's gon' live with us too because he says he's too old and stuff and they will can him soon. I'm not allowed to tell no one though which is a bit hard though because that thought is just a dream come true. We're gon' live off the fatta the lan'!
         
         Later today was really, really bad though. I almost thought I wasn't allowed to tend the rabbits. Tha'd be bad and make me sad. I didn't mean no harm for anything! Curley came into our room and started yelling at me when I didn't do nothing to him. He walked towards me screaming in my face. Then cornered me against the wall and I begged him to stop. He punched me in the face multiple times. I screamed at George to help me but he just stand there. Blood was coming from my face and I panicked some more. George then told me to fight back; Curley swung his arm again and I caught it and then heard him scream. I dint know what to do so I held on even tighter but then let go. George said he wasn't mad at me even though I almost lost us our jobs.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they would use the phrase 24/7 in that time remember you have to think in that period of time. But overall it's a nice journal entry.

    ReplyDelete